Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Brigitte Bardot

  Brigitte Bardot was born on September 28, 1934, in Paris, France. Brigitte's mother encouraged her daughter to take up music and dance, and she proved to be very adept at it. By the time she was 15 Brigitte was trying a modeling career, and found herself in the French magazine "Elle". Her incredible beauty readily apparent, Brigitte next tried films. In 1952 she appeared on screen for the first time as Javotte Lemoine in Crazy for Love (1952). In 1965 she appeared as herself in the American-made Dear Brigitte (1965) with James Stewart (she only appeared in one scene). Just before she turned 40, Brigitte retired from movies after filming The Edifying and Joyous Story of Colinot (1973).After her life in the spotlight, Brigitte went on to become a leading spokesperson for animal rights and started the "Foundation Brigitte Bardot" dedicated solely to that cause. Her work in that realm is, perhaps, far greater than any film she could have made.







~I'm a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian. 


                 ~They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself. ~


~What could be more beautiful than a dear old lady growing wise with age? Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it. 




                 ~Men are beasts and even beasts don't behave as they do.




~A photograph can be an instant of life captured for eternity that will never cease looking back at you. 



                    ~I started out as a lousy actress and have remained one. 






    ~I have always adored beautiful young men. Just because I grow older, my taste doesn't change.So if I can still have them, why not?





I am really a cat transformed into a woman... I purr. I scratch. And sometimes I bite.



                   ~ [when asked what was the best day of her life] It was a night . . .





~If I could do anything about the way people behave towards each other, I would, but since I can't I'll stick to animals.

და ბოლოს მისი ერთ ერთი კლიპი:

xoxo M.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment