Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sunny Thursday

Today it was a great day, really refreshing one, so i decided why not change something? and found out that I've been looking on my bedroom's peach walls for years now... Time for some changes.
First of all I decided to spice up walls with this cute flowers <3 (well not exactly flowers those are paper doilies but i was too lazy to go and buy so I made 2 layer flowers :D )



On the walls I also decided to hang some hangers for clothes and bags ( I hope it's gonna turn out cute ... )


     Then I saw this really cute picture, and thought why not? 


So I kinda became obsessed with this paper stuff ( and 'cuz I was short in money :D) decided to have a paper lantern, with some cute colors to match my room so I bought totally white one and gonna decorate myself :)) (something like this)


And I gave a corner of my room to jewelery and make up stuff,  decided to hummer two nails to hang necklaces and buy new  little mirror (not gonna turn out like this but still posting :D )


Then I'm gonna add some pictures, flowers and other details and lets see how it will all turn out :D





                                                     By M.
      
                  
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment